Happy Monday! Most people are not a fan of Mondays, but I really try to use Mondays as a clean slate. I try and let go of anything negative that happened the week before and focus on how I can improve this week. This morning I woke up made my favorite breakfast (recipe below), watched the solar eclipse, and killed my workout!
I love CrossFit style workouts, so of course that’s what I did today. I started with snatches (and hit a totally unexpected PR!!!!) then worked on snatch grip deadlifts, some back squats, and then did a quick metcon of double unders and kettlebell swings. (30 DUs, 21 KB, 30 DUs, 15 KB, 30 DUs, 9 KB).
Tropical Fruit Smoothie Bowl
- 1 heaping cup of frozen mixed tropical fruit (I get mine from Trader Joe’s)
- 1/2 a banana
- 1/4 cup coconut milk or almond milk
- Diced dragon fruit, garnish
- Diced mango, garnish
- Sliced banana, garnish
- Toasted Coconut, garnish
- Add the frozen fruit, half a banana, and coconut milk to a small food processor. I use this one. blend well (you can add more coconut milk if needed to make it a smooth constancy).
- Serve with mango, dragon fruit, banana, and toasted coconut! ENJOY!