Today I wanted to share a quick, flavorful, and easy recipe for dinner. I made this salmon yesterday when I had a ton of errands to run in the morning and meetings in the afternoon so by the time I got home I didn’t want to be cooking for a long time. This meal can literally be thrown together in 15 minutes!
This recipe is so flavorful, the dijon gives the salmon a little bit of a kick and the dill and lemon juice add so much freshness to it! I love to serve it with arugula dressed with a little bit of olive oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper. I really hope you enjoy this simple weeknight dinner recipe!
Dijon Crusted Salmon
- 2 pieces of salmon, 6-8 oz each
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dill
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1-2 Tbsp panko, optional
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small mixing bowl mix together the dijon mustard, lemon juice, garlic powder, dill, pepper, and olive oil.
- spread the dijon mixture evenly over each piece of salmon and sprinkle with panko.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until panko is slightly golden. ENJOY!