Hi everyone, I hope you all had an amazing weekend! One of my favorite parts of the weekend is brunch. Whether it’s going out with friends to a restaurant downtown or making brunch at home with my boyfriend and pup, I LOVE brunch!
Today I am going to share a cute idea for your next brunch party! Turkey bacon wrapped egg muffins!!! These are not only adorable but also super healthy and delicious. They are great for a party because they act a a finger food, so people can enjoy them anywhere you want to throw a party!
Another great thing about these egg muffins is that they make a great meal prep addition. They will keep in the refrigerator for 5-6 days and you can heat them up in the microwave super fast. Just pop on in wrapped in a damp paper towel for a minute or so.
I hope you enjoy this fun easy recipe!
Bacon Wrapped Egg Muffins
- 10 large eggs
- 12 strips of turkey bacon
- 1/2 cup of yellow onion
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Using your favorite non stick spray, spray a muffin tin thoroughly. Take one piece of turkey bacon and line each well with it.
- Crack the eggs into a large mixing bowl and scramble them well. Add the onion, tomato, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning and stir until everything is incorporated.
- using a ladle fill each of the wells about 3/4 of the way full. Bake on the middle rack for 25 minutes. ENJOY!