Congratulations everyone we have made it through almost the entire week. This week I was crazy busy so it kind of flew by, which I am not mad about. And I am so excited for this three day weekend coming up. If any of you are BBQing or going to a Labor day party and want to bring something I have a great dessert for you! These healthy peanut butter blondies, they’re so tasty and both gluten free and vegan!
I have to confess that when I made these I picked at them all night! I really hope you enjoy them!
Gluten free Peanut Butter Blondies
- 1 (15 oz) can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cups + 2 Tbsp Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×9 baking dish.
- Put all of the ingredients, minus the chocolate chips, into a high powered blender or food processor.
- Blend until you get a smooth consistency. Add the chocolate chips and mix gently by hand.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle a few extra chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, the edges will slightly pull away from the baking dish and the top will be golden brown.
- Let it cool for at least 15 minutes and ENJOY!
Note: These should be stored in the refrigerator.