I promised lots of grilling recipes and here is another! This shrimp recipe goes great in salad, tacos, or just as a main dish! This is such a quick and easy weeknight dinner and best of all you’ll have virtually no dishes!
Shrimp is such a great protein to cook with, they’re pretty easy to cook and there are a million ways you can season them! I hope you enjoy this super easy recipe!
Grilled Lime Shrimp Skewers
- 1 lbs of raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- juice of 1 large lime
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- If you are using wooden skewers; in a large shallow pan soak the wooden skewers for at least 20 min.
- In a large zip top bag, add the lime juice, avocado oil, garlic, chili powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Zip up the bag and shake it up! Add the shrimp and let it marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Heat the grill to a medium heat, put the shrimp on the skewers and grill for 3-5 minutes each side. serve with a lime wedge and ENJOY!